Saturday, September 29, 2012

Getting Started



Well I finally did it. I have become a Gold Canyon Candles Fragrance Consultant – in simpler terms I am selling what I think to be the best candles in the world! I have loved Gold Canyon Candles for over 15 years and finally made the decision to share them with as many people as I can! My start-up shipment got here the other day and I was like a kid in a candy store. My poor husband had to endure my asking “smell this” for about 2 hours. There is even a bacon scented candle – can you believe it.
            I created this blog so I could share all the wonderful new products and old favorites Gold Canyon has to offer. I am so excited to start this new adventure in my life. I am even more excited to share it with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment